#FoodieFriday: Tilapia Oreganata February 19 2016
Guess what day it is! It’s Friday and that means it’s time for another fresh fish recipe! Today, we’re talking Tilapia Oreganata because who doesn’t love a meal topped with breadcrumbs and garlic?
- 1 lb. fresh Tilapia filets
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 whole lemon
- 1 tbsp. La Flor Oregano
- 1 tbsp. La Flor Basil
- 2 tbsp. Italian breadcrumbs
- La Flor Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, oregano, basil, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper.
- Rub each filet with breadcrumb mixture and drizzle fresh lemon juice on top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes apart with a fork.