#FoodieFriday - National Cookie Day December 04 2015
If being Friday isn’t a good enough reason to celebrate, then let’s add the fact that today is also National Cookie day!
Before you run out and pick up your favorite store bought sweet treats, check out some of these homemade recipes to curb your sweet tooth this weekend »
- Peanut Butter Cookies will always satisfy your craving of sweets with one bite.
- You can never go wrong with the reigning champ, Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Craving a cinnamon treat? Snickerdoodles are the way to go.
- Sweet and spicy with a satisfying chew, Chewy Molasses-Spice Cookies are the perfect alternative to gingerbread.
- Banana-Walnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies is the perfect balance between two of the most popular flavors