Stone Ground Honey Mustard Salmon January 13 2016
Salmon is making a name for itself as a delectable trendy fish these days, and the best part is there are so many ways to prepare it. Today, we’re going to focus on a stone ground honey mustard salmon recipe that will feed about 10 people. So gather your close friends for a dinner party and this recipe is sure to leave their mouths watering and their bellies full.
- 4-5 lbs of fresh, skinless filet of salmon
- La Flor Garlic Powder
- Stone Ground Mustard
- Dijon Mustard
- Natural Clover Honey
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Season with La Flor Garlic powder.
- In a small bowl, mix equal parts stone ground mustard and dijon mustard. (You’ll want to make enough to spread over the entire filet.)
- Spread mustard mixture over fish and drizzle with natural clover honey.
- Bake, uncovered in a 450°F oven for about 12-15 minutes or until fish begins to flake when tested with a fork.
Serve fish over your choice of rice or accompany with vegetables for a main dish your guests will love.When taste is everything, La Flor is all you need to transform your dinner party into an extraordinary culinary delight. Shop our selection of spices, herbs, and blends on the web - keep it spicy, America!