- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces (breasts, legs and/or thighs), about 3 lbs.
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp. Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Using paper towels, pat chicken dry. In large bowl, mix together chicken and olive oil, tossing to coat completely. Sprinkle chicken all over with adobo.
- Place chicken on grill skin-side down. Cook until skin turns dark golden brown, about 10 minutes, checking after 5 min. Flip chicken; cook until chicken is cooked through (internal temperature will register 165°F on instant-read thermometer), about 10 minutes more.